Dermaplaning is available at my clinic in Andover as a standalone treatment using the Million Dollar facial branded skincare or combined with a Radiate, Eliminate or Rejuvenate peel for maximum impact. Dermaplaning also comes as Part of the Million Dollar facial treatment or the Superfacials.
What does dermaplaning do?
- Removes vellus hair (peach fuzz) which is what traps dirt and oils
- Prevents breakouts and acne
- Helps makeup to go on smoother
- Enables better penetration of skincare products
- Reduces the appearance of acne scarring
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes smoother, more radiant skin
- Instant results with no downtime
A surgical scalpel is used in a specific way, to remove your dead skin and peach fuzz. This is not the same as shaving and you will not grow a beard.
At the moment there seems to be a trend on tik tok and Instagram showing people shaving their faces with a razor and calling it dermaplaning. Please don’t do this. Book yourself in for a professional dermaplaning treatment.
Having the dermaplaning treatment carried out in the correct way, with good quality skincare products will leave you with a clean, vibrant fresh face and you’ll be obsessed with your new found glow.
Book your dermaplaning now!